• peerless WBV3-105-W

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

MKMB

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for help to decide between installing a new Energy Kinetics System 2000 EK1 or peerless WBV3-105-W
Both boilers are offered with indirect water heaters.
I live in 3200 sq.ft colonial house with 148 feet of baseboard in New Jersey. I currently have 3 zones, but considering getting the 4th zone in the future for my basement. Usually we don't use all 3 zones at same time. My house has average insulation. We are family of 5, 2 adults and 3 kids. Looking to stay in the current house for about 10 years.
I'm curious if 3 section peerless boiler is enough and if System 2000 is worth the price difference. As far as the person for the job, I prefer the one that works with peerless.

Thank you in advance

Fitter30

Reaction score
Not familiar with either peerless is old school cast iron sectional there highest aflu ratings are gotten by tweeking the nozzle size and burner brand. Energy boiler looks like cutting edge just a little more efficient. Don't know price difference energy has to be 2k more. Unless the installer has a working relationship with energy i would stck with peerless.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks