Help Identifying Bathroom Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Daneta

Reaction score
I am totally stumped in identifying the brand of my bathroom sink. (Excuse the grungy looking pic. Doesn't actually look that bad:) I've researched much too long without a clue. I managed to take the cartridge (stem) out and could not find the part at my local hardware stores. Strangely, there is NO seat and spring when I looked down in the pipe. Looked many times. I fixed the spout leak by replacing the gasket with a similar one I had. There is a small, minor dribble by the handle what I would like to fix. If only I can narrow down or eliminate brands, I could find a part number for the cartridge.
I would really, really appreciate help with this. My research has gotten me nowhere. Thank you for the responses.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 247
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks