Help Identify Shower Hardware

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Daq, Aug 2, 2021.

  1. Daq

    Daq New Member

    Aug 2, 2021
    Ontario, Canada
    Hi Everyone,
    I need help identifying my shower hardware. The hot/cold adjuster doesn't work anymore and I would like to replace it.
    I have taken the face plate off and looked behind it and on all the faucet heads. I cannot find an identifying mark or brand.

    The only remarkable feature that I can identify is that one of the arms of the faucet heads has three holes in the side of it. I have attached a couple of pictures.

    Thanks for the help.

    faucent.jpg IMG_3239.jpg
Similar Threads: Help Identify
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Briggs Mfg. Barry Walter Co, Need help identifying bath stem Friday at 4:29 PM
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Looking for help to identify part number Wednesday at 3:47 PM
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Ultra-Mix, Can anyone help identify this American Standard faucet model? Sep 15, 2021
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Gerber Cartridge 95-154 Pressure Balance Cartridge 95-152, Please help identify cartridge Aug 18, 2021
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Pfister Windsor, Help identifying brand of this bathtub faucet Jul 10, 2021

Share This Page