Gray Water Treatment

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Tuttles Revenge, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Tuttles Revenge

Tuttles Revenge In the Trades

I got a potential client who was interested in installing a gray water treatment system in their home. I would guess it would collect and treat waste from lavatory sinks, showers and clothes washers to be used to flush toilets.

Hydraloop

Anyone have any experience in with these or a similar rain catch system that could offer an opinion or advice?

Looks like its approved in the UPC code..

Jeff H Young likes this.
  2. Jeff H Young

Jeff H Young In the Trades

good luck havent done any of that kind of forighn to me and never have done any of that but have run recycled (purple) to urinals and w/c's but couldnt have any potable water in the same wall, had to wrap it all in purple tape.

Tuttles Revenge likes this.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Tuttles Revenge likes this.