Exploring Slimline Radiators: Seeking Advice

Users who are viewing this thread

sajesak

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for a slimline radiator for my space, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the options out there. I'm hoping to get some advice from those who have experience with these types of radiators.

Firstly, what are the key factors to consider when choosing a slimline radiator? Are there specific brands or models that stand out in terms of efficiency and durability?

Additionally, I'm curious about the installation process. Are slimline radiators generally easy to install, or should I hire a professional?

Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Fitter30

Reaction score
Slimline radiators not fin tube what temp water? Their all probably very close. What water temp do u what to run. Are u thinking 140° +f or less.Less is a heat pump.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks