Everflow vs Brasscraft bathroom faucet supply line

Users who are viewing this thread

JasonM

Reaction score
I am a plumbing newbie DIY and am thinking of purchasing 36" bathroom faucet supply lines.

I noticed these as a pair at about $12 from Everflow brand, and HD has the Brasscraft for a single supply line at about $12, which is double the price of Everflow.

Which brand item is better made and last longer? Is Brasscraft supply line worth the twice the price of Everflow?
I want to use a good quality product that lasts long time without any problem.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
Go to your local hardware store, HD or Lowes. If you read the reviews online, one of the two hoses had a leak and the person had to go to his local hardware store anyway. These hoses can last the life of the faucet, or as I once had, one started to leak at the crimp after a few years.

From the HD site product overview:
  • Designed, machined and assembled in the USA

JasonM

Reaction score
Go to your local hardware store, HD or Lowes. If you read the reviews online, one of the two hoses had a leak and the person had to go to his local hardware store anyway. These hoses can last the life of the faucet, or as I once had, one started to leak at the crimp after a few years.

From the HD site product overview:
  • Designed, machined and assembled in the USA

WorthFlorida, thank you for the reply.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks