Electronic Control for Pot Filler

Users who are viewing this thread


New Member
Reaction score
Seattle, WA
We are doing some house upgrades and adding a pot filler above our stove. We currently have one of those electronically controlled faucets that turn on and off by motion. I wanted to put something like that under the cabinet for the pot filler. I am kinda handy with electronics so the idea would be to control it so it could run for so many seconds or gallons to fill up certain pots, etc. But the main thing would be to have it stop after so many seconds. Over the years people have left the sink running and caused overflow issues.

There are things like this Electric Ball Valve, but that seems more involved. And I can’t seem to find a generic control, just ones for Moen, Glacier, etc.

Not sure if anyone has any suggestions of how to look.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks