Eemax 2.5 Gal.Electric. Anode

Users who are viewing this thread

dieterro

Reaction score
Hi there I am new to this site. I live in San Diego. We have here hard water. In order to replace this anode in the tank, I have to disconnect it from the wall because to get to the anode you can only get access from the
bottom ( bad design ) I like to buy a different brand, where you would have access from the front, but also a unit which would make it fairly simple to replace it.
Why do they make it so complicated. No common sense.

dieterro

Reaction score
Hi there I am new to this site. I live in San Diego. We have here hard water. In order to replace this anode in the tank, I have to disconnect it from the wall because to get to the anode you can only get access from the
bottom ( bad design ) I like to buy a different brand, where you would have access from the front, but also a unit which would make it fairly simple to replace it.
Why do they make it so complicated. No common sense.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks