Eco 11 Blow out

Users who are viewing this thread

Brownwashitdown

Reaction score
The hot side connector hose on my Eco 11 that's under my kitchen sink came apart and blew water all over of course. The weird part is I came back with a new hose to fix it but the hot side outlet was very very hot and steam was coming out. It appears that it malfunctioned and was heating the water with no flow at all. So after a while the superheated connection finally gave out. Is this a common problem? I would like to get another unit there.

Fitter30

Reaction score
No where did i see in the install manual that the heater needed to be cleaned with vinegar to get the mineral buildup out. With the water turned off steam coming out the elements must of been on? With the flow switch and thermostat, high limit not working. Steam expands 1700 times.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Id be suspicicious of that brand I know nothing about Eco. other than they are made in china good chance its junk but I cant say for sure

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks