Disappointed with Carrier

Users who are viewing this thread

CCinPA

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in Carrier. In brief, the new Carrier Infinity system I had installed does not have the "Zone-Off" function that my old system did. The Carrier folks report since I am unhappy that the zone-off function is not available in the new system, I should consider their 100% satisfaction guarantee, and have their system replaced with another manufacture's system. Also, they were quick to "throw the <dealer> under the bus"; Carrier is putting the blame on my dealer that they did not inform me that the zone-off function is not available in the new Infinity system. I have yet to read Carrier’s “replace” guarantee… But, I’m sure it’s not written in my favor.

Any similar experiences, or used Carrier's 100% satisfaction guarantee?

SShaw

Reaction score
What is the problem you're having with the system that you believe would be solved by adding a "Zone Off" function?

SShaw

Reaction score
I saw where you posted in another forum that you have four zones and are only using one zone. What percentage of the total house heating & cooling load is the single zone that is occupied? If you don't know that, then what percentage of total house square footage is the single zone?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks