Connect PVC to 3" corrugated drain

Users who are viewing this thread

mf915

Reaction score
I have a few PVC drain pipes (3/4" in and 1.5") coming out of the house. I would like them to connect to the 3" corrugated drain pipe. I know I need a few of the 3" corrugated tees. Just having trouble finding the adapters to connect the 3/4" and 1.5" PVC to the 3" corrugated tees.

Need some ideas and names of the connectors as i have troubling finding them in those big hardware stores...

Also if possible, I'd like the connections be a bit flexible.. Maybe some flexible coupling ?

Thanks

ads-pipe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mf915

Reaction score
water downspouts too.. but those i can find the flexible connector that goes to the tees.

The PVC drain pipes are from sump pump (1.5") and from water softener (3/4"). I'd like to converge these downspouts + PVC drains pipes to a 3" corrugated drain (down the long driveway) to the backyard.

I guess if it's easier to get connectors to 4" corrugated drain.. i can use 4"

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
We never use corrugated pipe because it causes more problems than it solves. If you must, transition your PVC to the larger size that is needed to match the piping.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks