Cloudy faucet water

Users who are viewing this thread

Rman

Master mechanic
Reaction score
This one stumped me. In my m bathroom there are two sinks 2 feet apart. The faucets are the same Moen single handle 5 years old. The left faucet the water comes out cloudy and the right faucet water is clear. I’m on well water with 400 TDS and the plumbing is pex 5 years old. There’s a 1/2 inch T fitting to the right of the vanity in the ceiling below. I’ve removed and cleaned the aerator. Can these stupid plastic water saver aerators cause the cloudy water? Is the faucet internally leaching something into the water? The water does clear up after about two minutes
Don’t want to ingest this strange cloudy water. Thanks

Reach4

Reaction score
I’ve removed and cleaned the aerator. Can these stupid plastic water saver aerators cause the cloudy water? Is the faucet internally leaching something into the water? The water does clear up after about two minutes
Does the water clear from the bottom of the glass, upward? Air.

I’ve removed and cleaned the aerator. Can these stupid plastic water saver aerators cause the cloudy water?
Run a glass of water without the aerator. Cloudy?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks