Burnham MPO-IQ versus Buderus G125BE Oil Boilers

Users who are viewing this thread

DanBoston

Reaction score
Dana:

With Federal Tax Credits, State and local utility rebates, the HTP Versa-Hydro Solar system is by far the best deal. It's like getting the solar hot water system for free! I have posted a new Thread under "Water Heaters - Solar and Geothermal" pertaining to inquiries about Solar Evacuated Tube Panels...

Last edited:

Dana

In the trades
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback!

I've not seen a Versa Solar installation in person- post pics (or pm me) of the installation details as it comes together, if that's the route you end up taking!

Shelly Brawn

Reaction score
Dan,

Did you have any luck installing the Versa Solar Hydro system? I want to install one in my home, but I haven't been able to find anyone to take me seriously. I'm not a licenced plumber, and my town won't let me do it myself. I live off Rt 3, north of Boston.

DanBoston

Reaction score
Shelly:

Yes I did have the HTP Versa Hydro Solar system installed. The contractor was great and is local. I had a hard time finding someone who would do it. He is relatively young and new to the business and is not tainted with oversizing boilers like most of the old school guys are. Send me an email to dfolan@yahoo.com and I will give you his contact information.

Tx, Dan

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks