broken shower head

Users who are viewing this thread

joeandmom

Reaction score
my shower head broke behind the wall. I can see a connection just behind the wall, but I don't know how to get to it without cutting through the wall. If I do have to cut the wall, what is my best way of doing this and what would be the easiest way to take out the broken pipe from the wall? I am a widow and my husband did all these things, with me watching, so I know what has to be done, I just don't know how to start.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
An internal pipe wrench may help get that out. In the blue bar, click search then put in internal pipe wrench. This will find some discussions which had pictures. Once you unscrew what's left, you can screw in a new arm. You may want to replace your showerhead, but it may not be necessary.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks