Briggs Flapper Valve

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by DougK, Aug 27, 2005.

  1. DougK

    DougK New Member

    Aug 27, 2005
    I have an older model Briggs one piece silent flushing toilet. A label in the tank has these numbers on it - 6000, 6002, 6005, 6006, 6011, 6012, 6014. The lid also shows 4300.

    Anyway, the flapper valve has turned to sponge. What flapper valve can I use to replace it? Are there any installation challenges?

  2. Gary Swart

    Gary Swart In the Trades

    Sep 1, 2004
    Yakima WA
    I'm not familiar with your toilet brand, but Fluidmaster makes good replacement innards for toilets and I'm sure there is a model that would work for you. These are fairly simple replacements.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    Some Briggs need a special flapper since the "arms" that it connects to do not have bends on them to hold a regular Korky style.
Similar Threads: Briggs Flapper
Forum Title Date
Toilet Forum discussions Briggs, Flush valve or flapper for old Briggs? Nov 6, 2008
Toilet Forum discussions Briggs Tank Replacement Aug 4, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Replacing old Briggs 7340 rear outlet floor/wall mount Sep 12, 2015
Toilet Forum discussions Briggs/Case 6011 toilet needs fixing Jul 18, 2013
Toilet Forum discussions Newbie question - Briggs toilet supply Jun 19, 2012

Share This Page