Bathtub Faucet Replacement

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by CraigGilmore, Nov 2, 2013.

  1. CraigGilmore

    CraigGilmore New Member

    Nov 2, 2013
    Holly, MI
    I purchased a house and want to replace the bathtub facuets. The facuets are not stamped with a brand anywhere. They are very high quality, but tarneshed and my wife wants a different color. I have been to several "big box" stores and some speciality plumbing shops, but no luck in identifying replacement parts. I'm trying to avoid cutting the drywall out to gain access.

    Is it possible to just change out the stem and get a new facuet similiar style?

    Would you be able to identify they type of facuet by photo? Do you have replacement parts if you can identify?

    Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

    Attached Files:

  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    There are so many handle designs, even for the same faucet, that someone would had to work on one to identify it. A picture of the actual stem would be more helpful, although even then we might not be able to help. Santec is one possibility.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. robert13084

    robert13084 New Member

    Nov 15, 2013
    waco, TX
    You will not find trim for that unless you find so sort of universal. Make an access panel and replace the valve.
Similar Threads: Bathtub Faucet
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help needed to prevent a Delta bathtub faucet handle from leaking Jun 12, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Bathtub faucet handle will not come off May 31, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Moen Posi-Temp, replacing cartridge of bathtub faucet single handle Sep 26, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Bathtub faucet leaking Sep 7, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Leaking slip over bathtub faucet Aug 26, 2016

Share This Page