Bathroom plumbing reconfigure

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by DWM1225, Jul 16, 2020.

1. DWM1225

DWM1225 New Member

I am remodeling a bathroom. I need to replace & relocate the plumbing under the bathroom. I would like to move from the “current” configuration to the “proposed”. See the 2 attached diagrams (“current” and “proposed”). I would remove the pipes in the color orange in the “current” and replace that with the pipe in the color green in the “proposed”. The change would create a more direct line to the main drain for the shower.

Do you see any problems with moving to this new configuration?

Attached Files:

2. WorthFlorida

WorthFlorida The wife is still training me.

Retired
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. plumber69

plumber69 In the Trades

Id vent off the shower 2" before it goes to the 3" toilet drain