American Standard Tract Line, Need help identifying shower faucets

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by FireWillow, Sep 2, 2019.

1. FireWillow

FireWillow New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to see if anyone can help me identify the brand of faucet this is. I have water dripping out of the shower arm. The faucet knobs are as tight as they will go. The cold faucet knob is also slowly dripping. I haven't been able to take them off yet to check the stem or measure how long it is. Is there anything else I should be looking for when I have them out. Both the faucets have the letters TL on them.

IMG_1525.jpg IMG_0896.jpeg

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to see if anyone can help me identify the brand of faucet this is. I have water dripping out of the shower arm. The faucet knobs are as tight as they will go. The cold faucet knob is also slowly dripping. I haven't been able to take them off yet to check the stem or measure how long it is. Is there anything else I should be looking for when I have them out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2020
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Plumber
    Try American-Standard Colony.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Marlinman

Marlinman In the Trades

American Standard Tract Line

[​IMG]