American Standard hpwh50g-as HPWH

Users who are viewing this thread

luckyflyer

Reaction score
My first time to post here, I've been searching the different threads in this forum trying to educate my self on a replacement for my leaking 8 year old A.O. Smith 50 gal electric wh. I would love to buy either an A.O. Smith or a Rheem heat pump heater but after reading user feedback and professional comments here and other places I have decided that is probably not a wise thing to do. I'm not quite ready to give up on the heat pump idea, I've come across the American Standard hpwh50g-as water heater. However there is not any user feedback or professional commentary that I can find. Does anyone have experience with this unit that can give their thoughts on it, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks