24” metal toilet connector?

Users who are viewing this thread

j6667

Reaction score
I want to attach the Brondell CSL-40 hand-held bidet to the toilet. There is only about 4” of space with the bidet piece attached, so I need to replace the toilet’s 6” connector with a 24” all-metal flexible connector that loops. I have tried 20” but when looped there is so much tension it is putting pressure on the connections. 24” would give more slack. However, I cannot find a 24” toilet connector that is all-metal, only with a plastic connection point. Where can I buy a 24” all-metal toilet connector?

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpeg
    IMG_0198.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 23

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
very perceptive that plastic toilet nuts are dangerous liability.
options:
rotate the angle stop
use two flex hoses. they make female nut x male compression end which obviates needing a compression coupling

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I can't find anything beyond 20" online as well. But Breplums idea of installing a Delta supply which is the female by male flex connected to the appropriate length toilet supply is your best option.

The angle stop looks like its the soldered on version, so rotating that seems like an unnecessary chore.

Dahl makes some interesting compression fittings too that may yield something.

1717609736729.png

Last edited:

Reach4

Reaction score
Braided toilet connectors are not all-metal. They are braid over rubber/plastic.

I don't know how your valve connects to the wall, but if you could rotate it 90 degrees, that would let you use a shorter flex supply line. If the common flex supply lines are used, I think having the right-angle valve pointing straight up is not the best way.

I had considered if a chrome-plated brass riser supply would be usable, but I think the required bends would be difficult to do without kinking.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks