Well, I'm tired now! And it was especially humid today. I made a small hexagonal hole in the joint compound lid, used a home depot bucket, went to town with a mixing bit. Worked out really well. I was surprised how tired I got just holding the damn drill! I used about 2.5 bags (30lbs each) of the all-borate insulation and went past the joists a little bit so I'm guessing I'm at around r-30. It took 4 trips with the big 30 gallon garbage can I used to transport the fluffed up cellulose. I used an ice scraper with a nice brush on one end to smooth out the cellulose. Finished framing the wall, used some scrap pieces of the purple drywall (want not waste not!) and got as far as putting the mesh tape on. I used some leftover R-15 Roxul Thermal batts and used a scrap piece of strapping as a support across the front wall. Now, I'm starving as I haven't eaten all day and it's time for a double whopper with cheese! Thanks for the advice as always Dana.