14 in ruff in

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by dklaw, Jan 10, 2005.

  1. dklaw

    dklaw New Member

    Jan 10, 2005
    Where can i find a toilet with a 14 in. ruff in in Seattle.
    What other options do I have to install a new toilet?
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    Just about any place that sells toilets will have a 14" model. The selection may be less extensive than 12" ones, however, unless they just replace the 12" toilet's tank with one 2" deeper from front to back.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. jadnashua

    jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

    Sep 2, 2004
    Retired Systems engineer for defense industry.
    New England
    On some of the Toto line, they use an adapter to mate the same toilet to the flange. They come in 10, 12, and 14" adapters, so the same toilet can be used for any of these. They come with 12" ones, and normally you have to buy the 10, or 14" one (unless you find a dealer willing to exchange them, don't think they do since they are packaged with a 12" one, and what would you do with it?!). If you look at that line, look for one that uses the Unifit adapter.

Share This Page