g400

1. Encarbon

Intermittent Sewage Gas from G400 Dual Flush Toto

I've been having this issue for over a year. Once every few months (usually overnight) my TOTO Washlet G400 will emit a large amount of Sewage gas. So much so that most of the house will have a lingering sewage smell for a day. I've been able to trace the source of the smell from the dual flush...
  2. RegularGuy

Confused by Toto, and by Washlet and g400

Hi, I tired using the search function but didn't find anything directly on point. I did not go back way far, but nothing obvious. Anyway, have questions on Toto, and the Washlet/Washlet+ and G400, first will describe my situation: - remodeling bathroom, so can pretty much do anything if...
  3. jsceva

Toto G400 and 14"+ Rough? Creative suggestions?

We are thinking of switching out a Toto Lloyd for a G400, but its an old building with the rough at about 15 inches from the finished wall. To slightly complicate things, the Lloyd was for some reason installed without using the 14" unifit, so its really far from the wall and I can't tell...
  4. Terry

TOTO G400 Toilet, Reviews & Pictures. MS920CEMFG

The G400 by TOTO is their entry level Neorest style toilet that combines the Washlet with the bowl. A dual flush unit, 1.28 GPF or 0.9 GPF. The seat auto opens and closes, warm seat, warm water wash and warm air dry. It's pretty nice. Power is 120V AC, 60Hz, 409W It also has Water Premist™ of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks