Search results

1. Tiffany Herndon

How to convert a "no hole" tub overflow drain to a 1 or 2 hole

This is what it looks like with that threaded nut thing removed from it
  2. Tiffany Herndon

Ok, so I followed what you're talking about until the part where u said to slot the sides and cut down the metal bracket.. Why am i cutting down the metal bracket? Sorry.. I'm trying to understand lol
  3. Tiffany Herndon

Yes, i thought that I would need to cut down the PVC that's poking out from the tub, and make it even with the tub.. but i wanted to make sure before i messed it all up lol So if I did that.. would it work u think?
  4. Tiffany Herndon

I wanted to add.. I have already bought that little flat metal piece.. but my threaded piece that screws onto the overflow pipe, doesn't have the teeth it would snap onto like the one you sent. If i purchased that one.. will that allow me to use the overflow drain cover that i bought to replace...
  5. Tiffany Herndon

Oh really? I did not know that.. i thought it looked like my same set up, only with a black piece. Ill go back to that link and see if the measurements are provided.. Thank youu! Ill let u know if it works for sure:)
  6. Tiffany Herndon

Thanks for replying, But the set up on my over flow drain doesn't have anything to screw the 2 screws needed on that pic that link you sent.. Not sure how id be able to use that
  7. Tiffany Herndon

Hello, I need some help with my bathtub situation. I just bought this house, and I have never seen an overflow drain like this before.. I'm trying to use this adjustable overflow drain cover that i purchased to make the water deeper for when I take a bubble bath.. and I can't figure out how or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks