Search results

1. Nickle

Repairing a "Cyclone" green cap water fill valve from a Toto Ultramax II

I took apart the current fill valve and noticed that the 3 gaskets as deteriorating ... wondering if I can source some replacement gaskets. On another Toto toilet model that used a Gmax fill valve ... I was able to substitute parts from a Korky version. Hence, I'm wondering if I can do the same...
  2. Nickle

Anyone know of a hot water limiter built into a handheld shower?

Mom has Alzheimer's and can't telling when the water is just too hot. Currently the shower is outfitted with a handheld onto an old style Moen Shower controller (single handle - pressure and H & C mix). Does anyone know of a handheld that has antiscald buildin? I don't think it would be easy...
  3. Nickle

American Std Cadet3 - lever action doesn't activate flush as before

Dr Google wasn't able to provide help, probably because I wasn't asking correctly. So hopefully someone here has come across this problem. I noticed that the toilet isn't operating like it use to. When the toilet was new (American Standard Cadet 3 - 10years old), a quick push of the flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks