Search results

1. Nebojsa

Is It a Moen mixing valve

Can somebody tell me, is this a mixing valve or not, and what brand is it. It is from the 1960's
  2. Nebojsa

Flexicore cable

Anybody have any experience or opinion with General-Flexicore cable 1/4 or 5/16. I heard good reviews.
  3. Nebojsa

Drain layout question

1960's three unit apartment building. One unit on top of the other. All the bathrooms and kitchens one above the other. If I am standing and looking at the wall, Tub/shower on far right with exterior wall on right , vanity in middle, toilet on left. On the other side of the wall is the kitchen...
  4. Nebojsa

Ontario code

A six unit building with six electric water heaters. Does each tank require a mixing valve or not?. The second question is the 16 inches of copper pipe before transition to Uponor-PEX. Is the 16 inch a code requirement ? I believe it is a requirement from Uponor. Thanks
  5. Nebojsa

PEX-A vs Copper (Texas)

With the problem in Texas, i wonder would PEX-A be a better choice vs copper since PEX-A can expand when water is frozen. The other thing I wonder is, would PEX-A plastic fitting crack
  6. Nebojsa

Copper to PEX--ex-A

Can you use Home Depot or Lowes plumbing connectors to transition from copper to PEX-A expandable tubing. Will this void any warranty from Uponor. Thanks
  7. Nebojsa

Moen Chateau, kitchen faucet

Can anybody identify this Moen kitchen faucet that uses a 1225 cartridge.. It is from the 1990's . I need a model number.
  8. Nebojsa

Identify thermostat

Can any body identify this thermostat (model number) from White-Rodgers. It is hooked up to a Gas/boiler, White-Rodgers 1311-102 zone valve. It has 3 wires BLACK = 4 RED = Y,6 WHITE = 6
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks