Search results

1. Lmoney783

Grohe Showerhead Reatrictor

Thanks Terry. I didn’t understand that last sentence. You wouldn’t do it you mean? If you would do it, how would I remove that reatrictor?
  2. Lmoney783

Grohe Showerhead Reatrictor

Hi Folks, I just purchased a new showerhead and wondering if I can remove or if this unit even has a flow restrictor. Model is a Euphoria 260 showerhead (not handheld). Can anyone tell from this picture? Thanks
  3. Lmoney783

Toto Aquia Toilet and Washlet/Bidet issue

Hey Terry, what was your thought on the the option above about moving the bowl VS removing the tank?
  4. Lmoney783

Oh and sorry, do I purchase 1 Gasket or do I need 2 to be safe? Sorry o never changed one before
  5. Lmoney783

Thank you both. Could you now share the process of putting the tank back on and putting on the new gasket please?
  6. Lmoney783

Thank you. I think your right that your detailed instructions on tank removal looked pretty straight forward so I will give that a try! Toto recommences j change the gasket. Is that necessary?
  7. Lmoney783

Thank you so much for your reply. I am realistically terrified to do this by myself but I may do it because you made it seem pretty straight forward. I called Toto today to just get their opinion and they gave me an interesting idea actually. They mentioned that I could just unscrew the 2 screws...
  8. Lmoney783

Thanks. I was hopeful to do all this without removing the tank because I am not great at this. Anyway to use a T adapter without removing the tank? That was my question.
  9. Lmoney783

Thank you. What is that? What are the dimensions? 3/8 x 3/8 x 1/2? If that is the case this may work! Because I would connect direct to my water line? The other 3/8 to the line connecting to my tank and the last 1/2 inch side to the Toto? Is it difficult to get the O ring in right ? Has this...
  10. Lmoney783

That’s why I was hoping there could be an interesting work around to use the existing line that is coming from my tank that I can disconnect from the water supply and use. Thanks!
  11. Lmoney783

Yes. I bought this! But how do I get it on the tank if I cannot access the tank??
  12. Lmoney783

Thanks. Lord this was complicated to understand for me. I’m trying to figure out the simplest solution to try and get this Washlet installed with no access to the tank
  13. Lmoney783

Hi everyone. I hope you all are well. I know this topic was brought up years ago but curious if anyone has thought of any solutions. For background, I have the 2 piece Toto toilet and can’t access the tank to remove the line and install the Washlet T adapter. I would prefer not to remove the...
  14. Lmoney783

[HELP] Installing TOTO Washlet on existing TOTO Aquia II toilet

Hi everyone. I hope you all are well. I am opening up an old thread to see if anyone has thought of any solutions. For background, I have the 2 piece Toto toilet and can’t access the tank to remove the line. I would prefer not to remove the tank and put back etc. any ideas? I was thinking of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks