Search results

1. Caccaco

Not enough water going into the actual toilet bowl - Kohler Canister Flush Valve

So not the tank up on top, there isn't enough water going into the bowl. The toilet is apparently one of these new fangled Kohler Canister Flush Valves, so no flapper. The other mechanism is a Korky big looking thing. Picture! So basically there is not enough water going back into the bowl...
  2. Caccaco

Single handle Moen (shower only) has slow leak from pipe out of wall

I am using very technical terms here but have pictures to better explain it. Our Moen shower fixture is leaking. I took off the shower head to see if it leaks directly from the wall and it does: Its a slow but very steady drip and over the past couple of weeks has been increasing in speed...
  3. Caccaco

What is the name of this kind of tub spout and looking for a replacement (slip on?)

Here is what I took off the wall, its a nice all in one unit which is just secured with a single hex screw on the bottom there near my thumb: And here is what the pipe on the wall looks like, it is 2.5" long, non threaded: I would like to get a brushed nickel replacement but what I saw in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks