Search results

1. Fitter30

Counseling everyone couple needs it

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married. On and on and on ... neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and...
  2. Fitter30

What they all think

3. Fitter30

Can't shop at Costco anymore!

I can't shop at Costco anymore. Yesterday I was at Costco buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Necco, the Wonder Dog, which weighs 191 lbs. I was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had an elephant? So because I'm retired...
  4. Fitter30

Don't mess the surgeon

5. Fitter30

Deer finding the right spot

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/behold-natural-majesty-bunch-deer-201400760.html
  6. Fitter30

Is this a new option?

Should I be afraid
  7. Fitter30

Norma Findlay

Sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph's Hospital. She timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?" The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and room number of the patient?" The grandmother in her weak, tremulous voice...
  8. Fitter30

New use for a bottom gasket

9. Fitter30

Cannibals!

Two cannibals eating a clown…. Said one to the other, “Does he taste funny to you?
  10. Fitter30

Two ladies talking in heaven

Two Ladies Talking In Heaven 1st woman: Hi, Wanda! 2nd woman: Hi, Sylvia! How’d you die? 1st woman: I froze to death. 2nd woman: How horrible! 1st woman: It wasn’t so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy. Eventually I died a peaceful death. What about you...
  11. Fitter30

Heart pounding for a street racer ( its a little long)

Originally posted by -RotorDemon- on ar15.com. I borrowed my wife's Geo Metro last night. One liter of raw power, 3 cylinders of asphalt-tearing terror on thirteen-inch rims. It's stock, alright, nothing done to it, but it pushes the barely 2000 pounds of metro around with AUTHORITY. I'm always...
  12. Fitter30

Moped vrs Ferrari

An elderly man on a Moped, looking about 100 years old, pulls up next to a doctor at a street light. The old man looks over at the sleek shiny car and asks, 'What kind of car ya got there, sonny?' The doctor replies, 'A Ferrari GTO. It cost half a million dollars! ' 'That's a lot of money,'...
  13. Fitter30

Driving in snow

A woman driving a car in Calgary became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started...
  14. Fitter30

Fluorescent lamp ballast

Have 2 under counter lites with F15T8/CW lamps. Picked up replacement led lamps daylight instead of coolwhite that both failed in 1.5 days. Lamp was design for magnetic,electronic instant start, program start and rapid start ballasts. What type of ballast is this? Thought it is electronic start.
  15. Fitter30

Tech support

A woman wrote to tech support, and their reply is a stroke of genius. This young woman is simply looking for an answer to two questions: How do you maintain a relationship? How do you bring back the excitement of the first date. She wrote a letter to tech support to find her answers. She sent...
  16. Fitter30

Glad i never felt like this!

17. Fitter30

Went to the doctor today

18. Fitter30

Boys first time

FIRST TIME SEX A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet, and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time. The boy is ecstatic, but he has never...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks