Search results

1. Aaron Barlow

Clack WS-1 Not filling Brine Tank

Hi again, I have a love hate relationship with my Clack WS-1, mostly hate. I can only keep it in service for a few weeks. I've replaced the seal pack twice, pistons, injectors, the works. But no matter the TLC I give it, it always seems to throw something new my way. This time, it is no...
  2. Aaron Barlow

Clack WS1 Breaking Seal Packs

Thanks for your help everyone. I'll try and flush out the valve, perhaps a piece of one of the previous seal packs has gotten wedged somewhere where I can't see or reach it.
  3. Aaron Barlow

Clack WS1 Breaking Seal Packs

Hi everyone, I have a Hellenbrand Water softener, which is a rebranded Clack ws1 even down to the part numbers. So far this year, I've replaced the seal pack and pistons three times due to the seal pack basket breaking. Each time, it has been a different location on the cage. This unit is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks