Search results

1. Larry Blsair

Taco 007 f5 problems

Couldn't figure out where to put this thread so since I have a tankless heat system decided here. I have a TACO 007 feeding a tankless heater and then the water goes back to a 40 gal tank. It ran great last season but when I turned it on this year the pump seems to have quit. Took the pump...
  2. Larry Blsair

ucg/udg Programable thermostat

Has anyone every heard of these or used one. I bought on about 2 months ago from HD when I set up my hot water floor heat. i use it to turn on a TACO F9 pump that circulates the hot water through the floor. It has a second sensor that I put in the floor with a maximum temp of 85 degrees so...
  3. Larry Blsair

Startup of PEX radiant heat with a Rheem eco tankless heater

I am starting this new system up. I have a 188k natural gas eco tankless heater and have a few questions. We live in the wilds of Wyoming. About 3 years ago they plowed a NG line in that is 250 ft from our house. The closest city to us is about 100 miles away. My wife and I built the house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks