Search results

1. ihasamoose

Best way to tackle odd shower drain rough-in location

Yes, there is. "just move the drain", aka pull up concrete and relocate? There may be below the concrete, I'm not sure as I haven't torn it up. My best bet I suppose would be just pulling up concrete and moving where the drain actually should be, then?
  2. ihasamoose

Best way to tackle odd shower drain rough-in location

Hi all, I'm back for more advice. At the moment, I have a roughed in drain that is 17 1/8 x 18 inches to the center of my drain, from my studs. I'm having a world of trouble trying to find a square/neo-angle/rounded stall in the vicinity of being about 36x36 inches in size. I currently have...
  3. ihasamoose

Vent for sink/washer drain

Looks like I'll JUST make the cut with this here then.. great.
  4. ihasamoose

Vent for sink/washer drain

Hi all, I'm in Canada, Alberta. I'm looking to get a proper vent on my washer and at the same time get a vent for my future sink. I was wondering if this was correct, or if the vent is too far from the P drain to be effective (and to code) as it is about 5' away. Thanks for any help, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks