Search results

1. corvairbob

Toilet flushing slower

i got it fixed. nothing wrong. snaked it flushed tons of tp took it off to see it it had a tank full and backing up nothing was wrong my girl is paranoid i guess. next time she pay a plumber. dadis done with this one
  2. corvairbob

Toilet flushing slower

the toilet is about 5 years old and one of those that you can see the p-trap in it. a single p-trap but i was asking if anyone ever had things get stuck in that style p-trap. i'm thinking that maybe a toothbrush might have got into it. i had that happen one time years ago and kids will not tell...
  3. corvairbob

Toilet flushing slower

thanks and i agree. but i do not think that is the issue yet. in our area they install tanks for 5 people and they normally need pumping 5 years or so. they have 3 people and the tank cleaner tells me he doesn't think this is yet an issue. so what i'm going to do because i will get tons of...
  4. corvairbob

Toilet flushing slower

Morning. My girl called me yesterday and told me she thinks she needs her septic cleaned out. She got the house 3 years ago and the system is new and cleaned just before she moved it. So i asked her if water is showing up in the tub, one place that full septic tanks show there need for...
  5. corvairbob

Jacuzzi Lanyard toilet install issue

that is what i want as the 12" is hitting the wall and the tank is leaning in to the room and i have a time sealing it from leaking. i just went the get a jacuzzi toilet that the bos said was a 10 in rough in and the tank sat so far into the room i could not even fit the screws on it. so before...
  6. corvairbob

Jacuzzi Lanyard toilet install issue

i have a 30 year old toilet and it started to need plunging about every day now. i put acid in it and cleaned the lets under the rim, i'm thinking there may be some rough areas at the top of the trap in the back where i just can't get to and the paper is getting stuck on that and drying out and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks