Search results

1. Christina C

36 x 36 Cast Iron Shower Pan

Is anyone aware of a 36 x 36 cast iron shower pan?
  2. Christina C

Bad Install? Video included

I posted on another thread but have additional questions and I've included a video link. We paid a plumber to install a shower pan, they said they would only guarantee the product if they purchased it so we paid the increased price that they upcharged and had them install a Florestone 3636F...
  3. Christina C

Major Shower Issue? 18k spent!

We have a small alcove shower that has had so many issues. We paid a licensed and insured large plumbing company to replumb our whole house and install a new pan in said shower at the same time. We had them supply the pan as they warranty it only if they provided the materials with a markup...
  4. Christina C

Unifit Flange Question

I used this forum so much a few years ago when we redid our bathroom. I also discovered my favorite toilet ever, the Toto. I'm familiar with the unifit flange having installed one on over a concrete slab 3 years ago. We are going to redo our back bathroom and I need to know if I can install the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks