Search results

1. bud6

CPVC and wire plasticizer

When one doesn’t know a lick about about electrical nor plumbing and reads product documentation that explicitly warns of such install errors sure call it as you see fit. Seems only natural to seek input from a professional forum.
  2. bud6

CPVC and wire plasticizer

Moved into house few months ago and prior to our purchase updates were made to plumbing/electrical. In unfinished part of basement I noticed areas where electrical wire was in contact or close to being in contact with CPVC, copper, and galvanized pipe. I fixed the wire near the copper line so...
  3. bud6

Toilet bowl water drops

Thank you all for the comments, feedback, and suggestions I really appreciate it! I reached out to the builder so we’ll see how that goes. Assuming they don’t want to address it, from everything I’ve read on here I feel it’s safe for me to assume as long as the toilets are functional, there...
  4. bud6

Toilet bowl water drops

So I got home today and took a closer inspection and am baffled. I’ve included pictures below of the basement toilet. It’s completely flush with the floor on one side and a little over .25” off the other... I also checked the floor with a level and both are near the same at least for the...
  5. bud6

Toilet bowl water drops

I took a look and there appears to be slight variation front/back, but strangely more variation left/right. It’s also worth noting the dropping water is only noticeable on the left side of the bowl consistently across all. I included a picture of the more drastic one.
  6. bud6

Toilet bowl water drops

I will take a look at this as well. Appreciate it!
  7. bud6

Toilet bowl water drops

Great information thanks!
  8. bud6

Toilet bowl water drops

Recently moved into a new house and over time I’ve taken notice that the water level in the bowl of all 3 toilets (same Kohler model) drop. Initially I assumed it was just matching the water level in the trap; however, all 3 level drop to different depths. One upstairs drops about .25”, the...
  9. bud6

CPVC installation concerns

Thank you glad to hear and I really appreciate the feedback.
  10. bud6

Thanks for sharing. As I mentioned I honestly don’t know much about plumbing and our inspector was the one that made the comment “it has to be copper”. Is all of your plumbing CPVC/original or have you had to repair any sections?
  11. bud6

Howdy, I’ve been doing my fair share of forum reading and researching and have a few questions/concerns about our houses CPVC plumbing. We recently bought our first house (built in 1961) which had some work done on it. The original copper for 2 bathrooms still remains; however, the basement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks