Search results

1. Adawgie88

Deep Cast Iron Freestanding Soaker Tub

We are gearing up for a new build. One of the million decisions we have to make is for the tub. We will have a nice, very large master bath and I'm a big dude (6'4", 260) so we were looking for a big, deep cast iron freestanding soaker tub. The Mrs. does not life clawfoots, so that's out...
  2. Adawgie88

Kohler Coralais single handle shower cold and valve loose

Fixed the cold water issue. Somehow the valve was turned so the max hot water limit was was on way too cold. Now to figure out how to get the valve secured and I’ll be sitting pretty.
  3. Adawgie88

Is there a trick to getting it back in place? Would love to get this shower back up and running!! Thanks to both posters for the help thus far.
  4. Adawgie88

Kohler CORALAIS K-P15111 K-P15111-4 With Lever Handle K-P15111-7 With Sculptured Acrylic Handle The shower in my master bathroom has dropped forever. I had a buddy who said he could fix it. Well, he left it a mess. Now instead of dripping it only dispenses cold water and the valve/handle is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks