Search results

1. pizzamonger

Toilet makes faint sound when using

when I add liquid to toilet bowl (urinate), I hear the toilet making a faint sound. I’m assuming in the resevoir? It’s a new kohler low water use toilet. Any ideas? I thought maybe adjust something in resevoir.
  2. pizzamonger

Water heater expansion testing

If I have a closed loop system with a pressure regulator, how can I test to see if the water heater is causing a problem with expansion that is increasing the pressure? Will I be able to read it any time with a pressure meter on a hose bib? Do I need to create a special condition where the...
  3. pizzamonger

Best way to install pressure regulator

Hi, I have a 60 year old house, only one bathroom. Pressure readings show 90psi. The 3/4” copper pipe from the street to the house goes into a 1/2” at the hose bib on the front of the house. There isn’t much room to add a regulator. The 3/4” comes up out of the planter and then there is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks