Search results

1. RSNovi

Salt type?

Hello, I normally use Pro’s Pick blue salt and it seems to work well. I have to go to a specialty store to buy it which is not the most convenient. Ate there other types of salt that I should consider which might be more easily available? chris
  2. RSNovi

PVC directly connected to well

Hi All, They install the well tap for my irrigation system. I noticed they connected PVC directly to the well pipe. I didn’t think you were supposed to do this. Please let me know. Picture attached.
  3. RSNovi

Rotor radius

hi, I have two quotes for an irrigation system for 60k sq ft lawn. The prices are quite similar and both use hunter products. The main difference is that one contractor says the rotors should be 25’ apart and the other designed theirs for 35’. Is there an ideal radius? This system is going...
  4. RSNovi

Fleck 5810 water in salt tank

Hi, Every time I check my salt there seems to be a lot of water in the tank. Should I be worried about this? Please advise. Salt is around 1/3 level In the pictures. Thanks.
  5. RSNovi

5810 SXT Settings

Hi, I have been living with the new softener for a couple of weeks now and we are quite satisfied with the water. I don't know if my settings are optimal. I have only adjusted a few using the simple menu. Please help me make sure everything is correct. Also I have some citric acid to add to...
  6. RSNovi

Water hammer in hot water recirculation line

Hello All, I just moved into a newly built house that has a hot water recirculation line with bad water hammer. From what I can tell the line runs from the faucet furthest from the water heater to the bottom valve of the water heater. There is no pump. The water heater is in the basement...
  7. RSNovi

Water softener drain to foundation tile?

Hello All, Thank you for helping me choose a Fleck 5800SXT for my new home. The softener is installed and I have a question regarding the drain. Is it wise to drain your softener to the foundation perimeter drainage system? I think about the impact of salt on concrete so this worries me. We...
  8. RSNovi

Water softener selection for new house on well

Hi, I am building a 2950 sq ft house with three bathroom and a family of four. The contractor is allowing me to select whatever water softener I would like. Here is the little bit of water information I received. Hardness= 19gpg Iron= 1ppm Total Dissolved Solids= 304ppm I originally contacted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks