Search results

1. James L Gayhart

PVC Compression Coupling versus Slip Coupling

I'm fixing a minor leak on my PVC water line. A PVC connector is dripping water just so slightly. It doesn't even spin the dial on my water meter! Any way what would be the best way to repair? Cut out the junction and place a PVC slip joint over the area or use a Compression Joint. In...
  2. James L Gayhart

Water Pressure Line Advice

I just repaired a leak on the water line coming off the water meter box. One PVC junction had blown out. Possibly due to the prior plumber not doing the PVC weld right or it could be from the extreme drought were currently having here in Texas causing soil shifting. However in getting...
  3. James L Gayhart

Dripping Sounds Underneath Toilet

Hello, I live out in rural Texas and its hard to get a plumber to come where I live. I have a house that is on a hillside with all 3 toilets on the top floor that extends down to a dirt cellar. House is only 5 years old. Just bought it a year ago. I discovered that one of my toilets...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks