Search results

1. T-Bone

Venting a small closed gravity feed system

If I were to use a pipe with a mesh screen wouldn't that also serve as an overflow ? This water is not for drinking. I doubt that it will ever have more than 30 or so gallons in it at any time. It will be easy to fill as needed and the usage will be minimal.
  2. T-Bone

Venting a small closed gravity feed system

Hi, I am making a small closed gravity feed system to supply a utility sink. I have a 55 gallon plastic drum with 2 bung closures. The plan is to mount the tank on its side. The lower bung will have a spigot that runs the supply line to the sink. The upper bung will have a length of garden...
  3. T-Bone

Need Advise on Broken Flange Repair Please !

I was able to get all of the old vinyl tile off the subfloor so I will be installing my new flooring directly to the subfloor, raising the flange a hair higher. Does anyone think that a standard wax ring isn't not my best choice in this application? Thank you
  4. T-Bone

I looked at the Danco Hydroseat. My concern is the issue of a floating floor and those feet that have to be screwed down. I cant screw through the flooring and lock it down from floating so I would have to cut the flooring to fit around those feet and then caulk up to them. That would be...
  5. T-Bone

Hi I have been coming to this website for years and gaining all kinds of information. Until now I have not had a need to post. I am faced with an odd situation for which I need the advise of the pros here as well as the comments from the rest of ya ;-) I am doing a bathroom remodel and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks