Search results

1. mggray87

Clarification on Generator and Transfer switch

Before i take the plunge and spend $5000 on Honda EU7000IS which i planned. i want to understand exactly what it can run on my manual Generac transfer switch The honda has a 30A output 110/220v So the transfer switch will have 110 on A side and B side. Since the generator is only putting out...
  2. mggray87

My AC breaker/disconnect

I'm remodeling my backyard. So I'm actually relocating my AC to the side of the house. On my carrier condenser ig says 50a breaker. My panel has a 50a breaker in it for ac already. It also says 50a fuse max. The current setup in old location. Has a little disconnect with a 30a breaker in it...
  3. mggray87

Complete new Drip system starting at Valve or Sprinkler conv kit

I asked this in my other post. but maybe a new thread would be more people with knowledge. Before I tore my yard up to complete dirt. I had a 3 zone sprinkler system that I used the rainbird Sprinkler head drip conversion heads in. I capped some sprinkler heads and put the drop conversion...
  4. mggray87

New 3 zone drip system

mY yard was torn apart.. concrete and all.. completely dirt. Starting fresh. im familiar with sprinkler systems... 3 zone valves pvc under ground with sprinkler heads.... My plan is to do 3 zone Drip system. Can someone explain the setup. 3 Valves anti backflush valves then pressure reducer...
  5. mggray87

New condensor

I have a 2 story 2485sq foot home 3bd 3bath house with formal ceiling at 20feet. I currently have a carrier 38ckc048-371 It actually works pretty good. I'm relocating the condensor location since they put it on my patio where our furniture is. It's worst location. And it's loud. So I'm...
  6. mggray87

Upstairs master bathroom toilet

First off I moved in about a year and a half ago. Since I moved in. My upstairs master toilet is annoying. When I flush it it flushes and it fills and after some time during filling it has a flapping jerk in sucking sound. Like gasping for air over and over and eventually fades out. Also I...
  7. mggray87

Fleck 5600sxt programming help

Alright guys. cut me a tiny bit of slack with softeners. its a new world to me. I grew up entire life with no softener didnt even know they existed or what they were. I drank tap water for life. Bay Area SF has pretty darn good water. I moved out to brentwood farm area. and every house is built...
  8. mggray87

Fleck 5600SXT Program help

Alright guys. cut me a tiny bit of slack with softeners. its a new world to me. I grew up entire life with no softener didnt even know they existed or what they were. I drank tap water for life. Bay Area SF has pretty darn good water. I moved out to brentwood farm area. and every house is built...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks