Search results

1. cdogstu99

Well Leaking --Need Advice

Ok thank you. And one last question (sorry) how do you know that my CSV is all done?
  2. cdogstu99

Thanks Cary, does it matter that this well is basically only used for outside hose watering and filling my pool---it is not hooked up to any irrigiation system (it was however previously). Note the area near the tank wasn't leaking until i tried to unscrew the other pipe that has a blatant leak.
  3. cdogstu99

Well it's been four years and I still haven't fixed the leak. UGH. PS - I am in Massachusetts. So, i tried to go after it a few weeks ago and started helplessly trying to turn the leaking pipe with my wrench but I could not get it to move. In the midst of trying to turn things I caused...
  4. cdogstu99

Two Year Old Ruud Pipe Coupling Disconnected

So I had a new 50 gallon ruud installed about two years ago. Wife came home to find water spraying all over the basement, flooding it about an inch or so. The top coupling from the Ruud unit had separated from the water pipe. (Not sure if I’m using correct terminology. But bare with me)...
  5. cdogstu99

Well Pump Turning On and Off

thanks .... @valveman i kind of figured that was the issue. I'm a bit clueless in regards to the pump--where exactly would i install that cycle stop valve (see my well below)----and is there a particular kind or make i need? https://ibb.co/mKt8ca cant see it but there is spigot on right side...
  6. cdogstu99

Well Pump Turning On and Off

Hi guys I have a well in my backyard that I have been using to fill my pool with no problems. Without any sort of attachments on the hose it works fine--water flows perfect. I went to try one of a simple lawn sprinkler that rotates back and forth with spray--and I can hear the pump clicking (I...
  7. cdogstu99

Yep it's definitely G. Wow thanks so much for the labels. Sorry what is the CSV? My plan is just to use the well for water in the yard and to fill and refill our pool. We no longer have an irrigation system but regardless assuming that tank is fine? So would my next plan of action be to...
  8. cdogstu99

Hello--I have a well in my backyard that the previous owners had tied up to an irrigation system. The irrigation system was ripped up but I'm trying to figure out how to use the well. I turned on the power and cut off the water to the irrigation end---on the right of this photo. It appears...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks