Search results

1. Toinshe

American Standard antiquity one piece toilet seat

I have an American Standard antiquity one piece toilet manufactured in Oct.2002 and the toilet seat broke on it, but i cant seem to find any kind of seat that fits it, is there anywhere that sells the seat for this toilet? It is some kind of custom seat i think. We really like the looks of it...
  2. Toinshe

Kohler Wellworth Not flushing properly

I have a kohler wellworth, its from 1997, it will not flush, the flapper will open and it will make noise but the water just sits there, should i just replace it? The siphon jet is not clogged.
  3. Toinshe

Kohler toilet Clogging every day

Hi.. We just recently purchased a house built in 1997. It has 4 bathrooms. The half bath has a Kohler Memoirs that's clogs occasionally. And in the other bathrooms we have Kohler Wellworths that clog constantly, and they will overflow too. The date on the tank says '97 so they are all original...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks