Search results

1. mandy8371

Back to the black particles in the tub faucet and the toilet in the main bath....

Home is 9 years old and in the Charleston SC area of about 35 miles inland.....a DR Horton home plantation....2 1/2 baths up and down but this is the main bath on the second floor. Hot water heater is in the attic area. What I have is....tub faucet and handle area spews out black particles (hot...
  2. mandy8371

Black sludge like stuff coming out of tub & shower faucet and bath sink faucets and toilet holes und

I ran the water in the tub/shower for 30 min and yes, still black sludge.......tried running in one of the sinks too and sludge there too......
  3. mandy8371

Black sludge like stuff coming out of tub & shower faucet and bath sink faucets and toilet holes und

1st of all.....the home is 8 years old and we moved in brand new....2 1/2 baths but only the bedroom bath has these problems.....hot water heater in attic and checked and said no problems...but you can wipe your hand on shower head and black stuff on your hand...stick your finger inside sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks