Search results

1. Phillip Smith

Utility Tub and Washing Machine Drain size requirement of 3"?? IPC 406.3

Hi everyone, Thanks for all the advice on my other posts. I did pay a professional plumber to come out today and give me an overview of my work. He pointed out a couple of things that I was looking for validation on and that is fine, but he told me that there is a new code that requires...
  2. Phillip Smith

Wall mount toilet on exterior wall/vent question

Hi again, I have a wall mount toilet on an exterior wall. I have vented it because it doesn't connect to the main 4" waste line within 5' of another vent. Due to the floor joist and where it's located I chose to vent it like an example I found on the web, I have a 4" wye with a 45 deg street...
  3. Phillip Smith

Newbie Wet Vent Question: Tub->Toilet->Sink

Hi everyone, I am a newb and have a wet vent question. I have done a lot of research and it appears that I can do this, just want professional advice validating yes or no. Scenario: Small Bath with Tub/Toilet/Sink left to right. I have my tub P-trap into a 3" Combo Long Sweep Wye. The Toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks