Search results

1. walkeasy

Frequent Dirty Water coming from Well

CSV's are interesting. A lot to think about. Its a low cost option and if it improves my pump life, it will be worth it. My household is very water conscious and I am curious how beneficial it will be over typical use. We rarely have more than one water activity at a time, have put 0.5...
  2. walkeasy

Thanks for the replies! Do you get air in your pipes? Never What kind of sediment do you get out of your spin-down filter and cartridge filters? Course sand, fine sand, what? Generally sandy, Course and fine. I would say some brown clay'ish particles that require a light brushing to...
  3. walkeasy

HI! I have been reading other threads and have been putting together various ideas. Now I am looking for input. I had a well installation completed on Sept 2016. 600 ft deep 1 GPM yield Static water Level at 85 Ft 252 ft of heavy duty iron casing ( I seem to remember both 10" and 6"...
  4. walkeasy

To keep drilling or

First well I am digging. Or paying to have dug, rather. From all that I have learned thus far I understand this post is really just me getting out my frustrations, as no amount of advice can produce water. So here I am anyway.. Upon finding out that our new property was a mountain sitting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks