Search results

1. jsix

Maybe Frozen Supply Line to Toilet

Thanks, Terry. Much appreciated. I can move a space heater in there. This is in the little toilet room with 2 external walls. The shower immediately adjacent plus 2 sinks and a tub all have the water running since Saturday. It is supposed to be -1 Fahrenheit tonight
  2. jsix

Maybe Frozen Supply Line to Toilet

Hi, I think the supply line to my toilet is frozen: I flushed and it didn’t refill. It’s 5 degrees here in North Texas and this toilet is on a north-facing wall. I think this supply line is aligned with an external tap for the backyard — they are at least very close to each other in the same...
  3. jsix

Rusted Valve Shutoff for Sprinkler

Hi, I am not able to turn the shutoff valve for my sprinkler system: it looks rusted, can I add lubricant or something to make it turn? Thanks, Janet
  4. jsix

Plunging a Toto

Many Thanks!! I very much appreciate this forum!!
  5. jsix

Plunging a Toto

Hi, Thank you so much for having this wonderful forum! We are getting ready to replace our 10-year old Toto Drake with another Toto -- it's been wonderful except for one thing ... on the rare occasions it gets stopped up, no plunger seems to work. We can't make a good seal with the...
  6. jsix

Supply Lines to Vessel Sink Too Short

Hi, We have replaced our cultured marble sink w a laminate countertop and a vessel sink -- the 20" supply lines provided w the faucet are about 4" too short. We have not been able find longer supply lines w the small end that can fit the faucet. The HD associate suggested that we add...
  7. jsix

Replacing Bathroom Faucet -- Copper Pipes

Many thanks to all of you! I really appreciate everybody's help. Terry, I'm in Texas, but if I were near you, you we definitely call you for our plumbing needs!
  8. jsix

Replacing Bathroom Faucet -- Copper Pipes

Hi, Thank you Terry for having this great forum -- it has been helpful to me on many occasions!! We are replacing our cultured marble countertops in our master bath w laminate counters and vessel sinks. I see these copper pipes under our sinks ... Will I be able to unscrew the copper pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks