Search results

1. bls

Toto Fill Valve and Flapper change - and now a leak - maybe

First thanks to everyone on this forum. It is the best! I spent the better part of today doing a "simple" change-out of a Toto fill valve and flapper. I am not handy. Everything went together eventually. However two things are not quite right. In the picture attached, where the water...
  2. bls

Advice on what to do with rusty drain in Shower Stall

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year. I actually posted this in a different way before and got great information. Below is what the shower stall looks like to get an idea of the whole thing. Brand new condo, Marble shower stall, rusty drain. Now I have a problem which some say is intractable...
  3. bls

Rusty Drain, New Condo, Marble Floor, Unknown Material - help please

Hello friendly people that know way more than I do. I have a brand new condo. It has a shower stall made all of marble. The floor is little marble tiles. And after a whopping seven months, the drain is rusted. (can you say "low bidder wins? :) ) Anyway, may I ask: If anyone knows how this...
  4. bls

Toto MS854114 bowl water level drops intermittently

Hello and thanks to all that read this. I have two brand new Totos described in subject. I live in a newly constructed 40 story apartment building. Both toilets will, after flushing, lose water in the bowl (not tank) in an intermittently fashion. Sometimes the drop is 16oz in 24 hours...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks