Search results

1. Sesquipedalian

Sump Pump issue

Hi, I have a Zoeller M53 sump pump with Zoeller 507 battery backup with the Basement Sentry. I started getting an alarm some weeks back with the red AC light flashing. I opened the cover and lifted the float and the main pump comes on. I had the company who installed it come out and they said...
  2. Sesquipedalian

Thoughts on Gerber Avalanche elite?

See this post, second post down. Terry mentions an adapter for Toto for a 10 inch rough https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/help-me-select-new-toilets-please.91681/
  3. Sesquipedalian

Eco Drake CST744EL

It has only been a week but I am very happy with the performance of this Eco Drake toilet. No problem with bowl cleaning. If it is going to leave streaks, it doesn't look like it will happen very often. If I did not buy this, I would have bought the CST454CEFG Drake II with Tornado Flush. I...
  4. Sesquipedalian

Best Rimless Flushing Technology

I saw the Kohler Cimarron with the 360 flush in person but did not see it flush. I saw the AS and the CST 454CEFG Toto in person and saw them flush. I saw the Toto Dynamax Tornado in person too but did not see it flush. It has a very shallow bowl and in my humble opinion, it is a terrible...
  5. Sesquipedalian

Wax ring question

Thanks for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
  6. Sesquipedalian

Eco Drake CST744EL

It came with the newer design, not the flapper.
  7. Sesquipedalian

Wax ring question

Before I saw this, I went out and bought one with a horn and used it. It is not leaking, should I replace it with the regular wax ring without the horn or is it ok if it does not leak? This is the one I bought...
  8. Sesquipedalian

Wax ring question

I bought an installation kit with the toilet. The wax ring says extra thick. The part it goes on in the floor is above the floor. Will that be ok? When I cleaned the old wax gasket off, there is a black rubber piece that went insifde the part in the floor the new gasket does not have that it...
  9. Sesquipedalian

Patches on a toilet bowl. Is this normal?

Wondering about the white stuff.
  10. Sesquipedalian

Eco Drake CST744EL

I will definitely inspect for damage. This was bought from a local plumbing supply place and any problems, I will be taken care of.
  11. Sesquipedalian

Eco Drake CST744EL

Actually ended up being $225.00, I bought it today and will get it tomorrow.
  12. Sesquipedalian

Eco Drake CST744EL

Looking forward to the extra height.
  13. Sesquipedalian

Eco Drake CST744EL

$229 including soft close seat. I don't think I can pass that up.
  14. Sesquipedalian

What does Revit Model mean on the Toto website

On the Toto website it shows Revit Model CST454CEF, CST454CEFG
  15. Sesquipedalian

Enough clearance for a Drake II

Yes, that is it or just like it
  16. Sesquipedalian

Hope this is ok. I don't know why is is sideways, it is as it should be on my phone and computer. The piece close to the floor on the valve does not tighten, it will just keep rotating. There is what looks to be like a thin clip above it that slides in horizontally. At least that is what it...
  17. Sesquipedalian

I want to buy a Drake II CST454CEFG. My supply line comes up through the floor. It is 7 to 8 inches away from the middle of the exitway in the back of my CST704. Do you think that will be ok for a Drake II to go in?
  18. Sesquipedalian

Low flow toilets

Is it just an accepted fact that the low flow toilets leave streaks on the bowl or is it exaggerated? There are complaints about all toilet brands and all flushing systems online about that issue. I am considering an older Drake or a Drake II with a 1.28 or 1 gal. flush but I don't want to be...
  19. Sesquipedalian

Which older Drakes have the new tower?

I saw you mentioned that the 744SL had it and wondered if the rest of them do.
  20. Sesquipedalian

Original Toto Drake question

Does the original Toto Drake splash water on the seat when flushing?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks