Search results

1. Jaze

Toto washlet remotes interchangeable?

I've just reinstalled my almost 10 year old Toto Jasmin Washlet (the original 300E, I think) in my new apartment. The remote is falling apart and kind of manky-looking, so I'd like to replace it. The apparent identical unit - the THU-663 - is widely available, but it's kind of inelegant-looking...
  2. Jaze

My Forbidden Love for a UK Faucet

I've fallen in love with a UK kitchen faucet, and I need to figure out if I can possibly install it in my kitchen in the US. It's this beautiful, traditional two faucet set-up - Ive attached a photo. My understanding is that the way pipes are threaded in UK and US fixtures is different. Is there...
  3. Jaze

Water use - hissing G-Max Korky 528 fill valve - Quiet Fill

Really, I had no intention of changing anything other than the cap. But the cap was lodged in there pretty tightly, and I wasn't able to get it off without a lot of jiggling, during which time I must have reset the height of the tower. To do what you described, do I have to drain the tank, pat...
  4. Jaze

Gah.. Well, that didn't work. Here's the link to the FB photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5514815&l=63b3449987&id=657823139
  5. Jaze

I killed Toto! And a plea for understanding... After reading Donna Shoemaker and Terry's original "Toto toilet keeps running", I replaced my Toilet Fill Valve Cap in time-proven manner. However! While it's pretty clear that the cap has been properly replaced, I've kind of bollixed up putting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks